Born Pretty Store, Stamping Plate BP-L067
Good morning beauties!
Today I have a super summery mani with hibiscus flowers and bright colours to show you! The nail polishes I used come from the Escape collection by Kinetics (Kinetics – Escape Collection) and the plate is the new Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L067 (*).
The plate includes tons of floral designs and it is really beautiful. Sadly not all the designs worked properly: some of them actually transferred perfectly, but some others didn’t. Maybe my plate is a little bit defective?
Honestly, my opinion on this plate is a bit controversial: if you like the designs very very much as I do you can give it a chance and buy it, especially if you find it discounted, but consider that some designs can be tricky to capture. Anyway, right now it is discounted to 2,39 USD and you can buy it from here: BORN PRETTY Template Stamping Plate Flower Rectangle Manicure Nail Art Image Plate BPL-67. As always I remind you that on Born Pretty Store you can use my code DEGX31 to get a 10% off discount on regular priced items!
For this manicure I used the reverse stamping techinque, which is one of my favourites. Here you can read the full list of the products I used:
- Kinetics, Why Not My Friend (review)
- Kinetics, Pink Drink (review)
- Kinetics, Escape (review)
- Born Pretty Store, Stamping Plate BP-L067
- Ya Qin An, Black Stamping Polish (review)
- Born Pretty Store, Neon Nail Art Studs
- MoYou London, Crystal Clear Stamper and Scraper
- Wet ‘n’ Wild, Wild Shine Matte Top Coat (review)
- Born Pretty Store, Silicone Stamping Mat (review)
Now I would like to know your thoughts about this mani: yay or nay? Personally I love it, I didn’t want to take it off anymore!
(*) press sample