Harunouta, Stamping Plate 春の歌 31
Are you ready to turn into a pirate and sail the seven seas? Because it’s where today’s manicure will bring us!
All the designs I used come from the plate Harunouta 春の歌 31 (*), available for purchase at Born Pretty Store. It’s a small round plate fully dedicated to pirates’ world. The designs aren’t too big, so they fit every nail lenght.
This plate usually costs 2,99 USD, but it is actually discounted to 1,99. If you are willing to buy it, you can find it here: 1Pc 春の歌 Stamping Plate Pirate Parrot Skull 5.5cm Round Manicure Nail Art Plate Harunouta-31.
Also remember that you can use the coupon code DEGX31 for a 10% off on regular priced items!
As you can see, most of the designs of this plate are perfect for reverse stamping, and so I did! I created some decals with the help of my beloved silicone mat (tutorial).
For the background I used a light blue, and I did a sort of white gradient with a make up sponge.
In detail, the products I used are:
- Sephora, Color Hit L104, Way To Heaven
- Sinful Colors, Snow Me White
- Make-up sponge
- Ya Qin An, Black Stamping Polish (review)
- Kiko, Nail Lacquer 279, Giallo
- Bottega Verde, Rosso Passione
- Mi-Ny, Glam Lacquer 198, Tribal Grey
- Alessandro International, Kit I Sofisticati, Cashmere Touch (review)
- MoYou London, Crystal Clear Stamper and Scraper
- Harunouta, Stamping Plate 31
- Born Pretty Store, Silicone Stamping Mat (review)
- Seche Vite, Fast Dry Top Coat
I hope you enjoyed this manicure! I’m waiting you here the next week with a new post!
(*) press sample