Easy Halloween Nail Art
I’m back on this blog and, as I promised last time, I have for you a super easy Halloween nail art! I didn’t want to make a horror nail art, so no fake blood and injuries and no skeletons and skulls, but just a cute funny pumpkin on my ring finger.
You’ll need very few products to recreate this mani! These are the ones I used:
- Orange nail polish: Astra, Expert Gel Effect n. 18, Tangerine
- Black nail polish: Astra, Expert Gel Effect n. 24, Noir Foncé
- Black acrylic paint from Tiger (but you can also use black nail polish instead)
- Nail art brush
- Neon orange decorations: Born Pretty Store, item #7217
- Glossy top coat: Mi-Ny, Sublime Gel Polish Top Coat
To do the pumpkin’s face you’ll just need to pick up the color with a nail art brush and draw two triangles for the eyes and one zigzag line for the mouth. If you wish to add also a nose, you can do another small triangle in the middle! You don’t need to be very precise when drawing the pumpkin, it doesn’t have to be perfect: have you ever seen a perfectly good-looking Halloween pumpkin? 😛
To apply the decorations you’ll just need to paint their flat back with a little bit of top coat and then stick them wherever you want on your nail! If you don’t have them you can alternatively paint some orange dots with the dotter! 🙂
Finally, apply top coat and you’re ready for Halloween!
Do you like this mani or do you prefer scarier nail designs? As always, if you want to read the review of something I used for my nail arts, just ask: I’ll be happy to do that! 🙂