Harunouta, Stamping Plate 春の歌 07
Today I have a new product review for you: I’ll be talking about another Harunouta stamping plate that I received from Born Pretty Store. I already reviewed two Harunouta rectangular plates (L010 and L004), but the one I’m showing you today is smaller and circular, its number is 07 and it contains a huge floral design perfect for the advanced stamping technique.
The plate costs 2,99 USD, but actually it is discounted to 1,99. You can buy it from here: 春の歌 5.5cm Round Nail Art Stamp Template Mini Flower Design Image Plate 07.
This plate is generally well and deeply engraved, so that design will easily transfer to nails, but there are some very very small flowers that are not easy to capture with the stamper.
Even if these flowers remind me a lot of spring, I decided to give my manicure a “wintery” touch by using cold colours. To paint the flowers I used the advanced stamping technique, and I positioned them on a holographic silver base (and I like pretty much how they look together!).
The other products I used for this manicure are:
- Purple nail polish (pointer, pinky and flowers): Mi-Ny, Glam Lacquer n. 232, Plum Jam
- Holo silver nail polish (middle and ring finger): Shaka, ref. 06, Hologram Silver
- Black stamping polish: Essence, Stampy Polish n. 02, Black
- Lilac nail polish (flowers): Essie, Play Date (review)
- Light pastel blue/white nail polish (flowers): L’Oréal, Color Riche 858, Ocean Porcelaine (review)
- Glossy top coat: Essence, Gel-Look XXXL Volume (review)
What do you think of this mani? I love it, I also received many compliments when wearing it! Sadly in the pictures it doesn’t look as good as it was in real life!
As always, feel free to use my coupon code DEGX31 to get a 10% off discount on full-priced items on Born Pretty Store!