Red Strawberries Nail Art
Today I’m showing you a lovely nail art perfect for summer! If you follow me on Instagram/Facebook you have probably already seen it (I posted this mani on saturday as a preview), and now is time to talk about it on my blog 😀
For this nail art I chose a gorgeous shiny bright jelly red by Mi-Ny Cosmetics – I have recently been chosen to be one of their Official Bloggers – and I stamped some cute strawberries with the plate Y004 that I got from Born Pretty Store. To colour the strawberries I used the advanced stamping technique, that I have already tried here.
These are the products I used:
- Base coat: P2 Cosmetics, Calcium Gel
- White nail polish: Mi-Ny Cosmetics, Glam Lacquer n. 1, Miss Marylin
- Red nail polish: Mi-Ny Cosmetics, Jelly Bears n. 3, Dragon Fruit
- Green nail polish: Deborah Prêt à Porter Pop Your Style n. 01, Young & Green (review)
- Black nail polish: Kiko Milano, Quick Dry Nail Lacquer n. 819, Black (review)
- Stamping plate Y004, Born Pretty Store
- Double sided XL stamper, Born Pretty Store
- Top coat: Essence, XXXL Volume Gel-Look Plumping Top Coat (review)
The plate Y004 works good, even if sometimes is hard to capture all the small details of the design. Probably I used the wrong nail polish, so I’ll try with a different stamping nail polish and I’ll let you know 🙂
On the nails where I stamped the strawberries I used a white nail polish, Miss Marylin by Mi-Ny, as a base, while I applied three coats of the gorgeous Dragon Fruit by Mi-Ny on the other nails.
Plate Y004 has many fruity nail designs, such as strawberries, lemons, peaches/apples, plums/apricots and pears. I’d like to do other nail arts like the one I’m showing you today, but using the other fruits! 😀
Plate costs 3,99 USD (actually discounted to 1,99) and you can find it here: Fruits Patterns Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate Y004 6cm. Remember to use my coupon code DEGX31 to get a 10% off discount on the full-price products!
I hope you liked my nail art as much as I did! Let me know what you think about it 🙂