Aqua & Pink Spring Chevron Nail Art
Let’s start the week with another spring nail art! 🙂
The last month the italian nail polish brand Mi-Ny Cosmetics had opened the selections to choose its new Official Bloggers: to take part to the selection I had to send them a nail art realized with some Mi-Ny nail polishes. I sent the nail art you see today for the selection and…guess what? I’ve been chosen to be one of their new Official Bloggers! So you’ll be seeing Mi-Ny nail polishes more often on this blog 😛
I went for a geometric-style nail art with some chevron decorations on it. I also decided to make my nail art more colourful using two different nail polishes: a pink and an aqua green one.
These are the products I used:
- Base coat: P2 Cosmetics, Calcium Gel
- Pink nail polish: Mi-Ny Cosmetics, Glam Lacquer n. 231, Happiness
- White nail polish: Mi-Ny Cosmetics, Glam Lacquer n. 1, Miss Marylin
- Aqua green nail polish: Mi-Ny Cosmetics, Glam Lacquer n. 48, Alchemilla
- Coloured nail studs: Born Pretty Store
- Chevron nail vinyls: Born Pretty Store
- Liner brush: Essence Cosmetics
- Top coat: P2 Cosmetics, Mega Shine Top Coat
First I painted my nails with pink nail polish (pointer and middle finger), white (thumb and ring finger) and aqua green (pinky).
Then, when the nail polish was completely dried, I positioned the nail vinyls on the white nails. I painted the chevron space in the middle with pink nail polish, and the external chevron spaces with aqua green nail polish. Then, after removing the vinyls, I corrected some mistakes with a small liner brush and white nail polish.
I placed the nail studs on the other nails and then I applied the top coat, being careful not to ruin the geometric design I did before.
Do you like this nail art? I just adore it, and I’m very happy that it helped me to be chosen as an Official Blogger Mi-Ny 🙂
Have a nice week!